Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 61


Monday, December 5, 2011

Today was so stressful! I was the only one working in the pharmacy because Teclaire was busy working on other things. And seeing that Monday is our busiest day of the week, well yeah I must say it was very busy and very stressful! Some of the drugs I couldn’t find, or I had a hard time finding, and then some of them I didn’t know how much to give or how often because it wasn’t written in the book. And then I would have a long line of people and it was just very stressful. I made it through the day, but it was long and stressful. I think I left for about 5 minutes all day so I could use the bathroom and grab a bite to eat.
Even though there were a few down times throughout the day, when it was busy, it was very busy!
After work I was ready to just relax, we made some popcorn and then we started the process of making vegetables and tortillas, it was a lot of work, but it was delicious and totally worth it! After we ate we just hung out relaxed and then called it a night. I was ready for bed, because today was so stressful, but it was a relief to me when Trixy complimented me and told me I did a good job today working in the pharmacy.
Goodnight everyone! I miss you and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment