Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 75 & 76


Monday & Tuesday, December 19 & 20, 2011

Back to work, too bad. Today was super busy, we saw lots of patients as usual on Mondays. Tuesday as I recall was busy in the morning, but once afternoon rolled around it was much slower. We had an interesting guy come into the clinic to get checked up, he was quite the character. He looked really young but he was actually in his 40’s. Anyways he was really funny, and awkward. Besides that there wasn’t anything too exciting that I can remember, so it wasn’t that interesting in the clinic the past couple days. We took Lizzy to get a spaghetti omelet on Tuesday and I think she seemed to enjoy it.
During the evening we all went to the church. We listened to Bill talk about Trusting in God and then after he spoke, we all went up to Clerk’s Quarters and enjoyed beans and puff puff. It was amazing, such a good meal, I get full for 200 francs, about 40 cents. If I could say so myself, I think it’s a pretty good deal.  On Tuesday night, Trixy quizzed everyone at the church in regards to what we talked about for the past week. When we finished Lizzy and I packed for the mountain, which we will be climbing on Wednesday and Thursday. I talked with my parents and then we headed to bed because it’s going to be an early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment