Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 72 - Lizzy is here!!!! :)


Friday, December 16, 2011

Lizzy is coming in today! I am so excited. Today again was super busy at work with nurse consultations. I got to hear a gallop today, which was pretty neat. Anyways we left work early and I worked on finishing packing. We were on the road to Douala by 1 or so. When we arrived we went to the bakery got a snack then headed to the hotel. We hung out at the hotel until it was time for dinner, then we went to dinner at the Mediterranean restaurant. Enjoying an iced coffee along with some pizza and ice cream. We then went back to the hotel, played apples to apples and waited for Lizzy to land.
We went to the airport and waited, but no Lizzy, we then checked the board and her plane had been delayed, so they finally landed around 9:40 and we didn’t see her until about 11. Before then I had some guy asking me for my number and then luckily she came so I just walked away, however, he was a pretty nice guy.  We got back, and headed to bed. I am so happy that Lizzy is here, I am so thankful that she is here with me!
Our hotel room in Douala! Aww it is so nice to have Lizzy here, finally, I've been waiting for forever it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment