Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 63 - Injection


December 7, 2011

Started out working in the pharmacy for a bit this morning, did some consultations with Trixy, but we were so busy that I started taking some of the patients in the other room and did the history and physical myself. I did that on 3 or 4 patients today; an old man with knee pains, kid that had malaria and anemia, another man with toe fungus. 
I did another knee injection today; I love giving them because it just glides right in. I also did a few antenatal consultations and then had Trixy check the cervix for me. Anyways it was a good day, and I had a ton of experience, because I did a lot of it on my own and then Trixy double-checked my work.
This afternoon, it slowed down a bit, but then we ended up working until about 4:30. After work I was tired, so I came and relaxed. It was a long day, but a very good day!
Went and ate some frozen bananas, visited for a bit and then decided it was time for me to call it a night!
So far along the journey I have had some amazing experiences and wonderful encounters with people! God is so amazing and I thank Him everyday for all that He has done for me and I pray that He continues to work in the lives of those around me along with continuing to work in mine. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment