Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 100


Sabbath, January 14, 2012

Today we woke up, got ready for church and went down to walk up to church. Before going up to church I had to change because I missed the memo that I was to wear the dress that Richard gave us. After changing we walked up to church. Surprisingly today was super short sermon in church, which I was very surprised.
After church we walked back, we made chili and cornbread (thanks for the corn bread mom, it was a hit). Yanin our Costa Rican friend made a delicious fruit salad. Andrea and Walters were there, so the two of them joined us for dinner as well.
After eating we were so full, we hung out and relaxed and visited. After a while of visiting I was tired and went up to take a nap. I don’t think I actually ended up sleeping, but I attempted. I sat in my hammock for awhile and then decided to get ready to go to dinner.
We were planning on going to Jay’s Grill, but when we got there they were having a private party, so we decided to go to A-1 Bakery. When we got there, once again they were pretty much out of everything, so I got the usual; egg sandwich. It was alright. I also go “heavenly” hot chocolate, its pretty good actually. The British manager named Esther came out and brought us a big pitcher of hot chocolate, and told us Happy New Year and gave that as a New Years gift. It was so sweet of her! I was so full by the time I finished everything I didn’t think I was going to be able to able to enjoy any more hot chocolate, but I definitely made room and it was delicious. When we finished eating we headed back and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment