Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 90


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well, I was pretty certain today was going to be another busy day, first day back from a three day weekend. We got to the clinic this morning and surprisingly there weren’t very many people, but the time worship was over there were many people.

Today was all a blur, all I remember was that we were busy all morning with patients and then around 1 or 1:30 I went up to the room to take something for my migraine, I laid down and next thing I knew I woke up around 3. I was out like a rock and after the nap I didn’t feel great, but I felt a little bit better and slowly started to feel better. I could believe I slept for that long, that was not the plan at all, but I think it was much needed after being sick all weekend.

After Sarah got done around 4 or so in the clinic we went to market and got what we needed. We then went to pick up my pants, but he wasn’t finished. I am anxious for them! When we got back we hung out relaxed, ate some dinner and then called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment