Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 92


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well, I had worship this morning and I talked about “Living for God”. So my challenge to all of you reading this is to step back and take a look at your life and if you are living it for yourself, I challenge you all to live your life for God. I too will be working on living my life for God in all that I do!
Today was slow at first, Mary, Sarah and Tabby went up to the General Hospital to donate blood, but I didn’t go because after checking ourselves one day in clinic I found I have mild anemia. I stayed back with Trixy and saw what few patients we had.
I took a quick break with Mary around 10 to go grab a yogurt down the road along with some crackers. Came back saw a few patients then we all went over to Bill and Trixy’s to eat some lunch. I had a frozen banana and then went up and made some eggs.
When we got back to clinic we saw a few more people, not many. We did an echo on one lady just for fun since we had time to spare. I found the crown rump length and saw cardiac activity. We saw maybe one or two more patients then the day was over for all of us.
We came up stairs and started making supper. I was going to go pick up my pants, but the lady came over and told me the guy doing my pants “wasn’t feeling fine” so I would have to go pick them up on Sunday. I have been waiting for them for forever, my goodness!
I got a package from the SM office today; it was awesome, got some really fun things and nice notes from several people, thank you all so much for the support!
We made pizza tonight and they were so delicious! Sarah also made some more banana bread…amazing! After dinner, we hung out, I wrote in my blog and listened to music, and now its time to call it a night, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment