Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 86-88


Friday, December 30, 2011

Well it’s Friday and I’m back to work now. It was so nice having Lizzy here and I miss her so much! Nothing too exciting happened today that I can remember. This afternoon we just hung out and did nothing I think. I am starting to not feel so hot. Anyways nothing too exciting. So goodnight.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Well today I didn’t go to church because I wasn’t feeling well, my throat hurt really bad and I felt very weak. I laid in bed most of the day. As the day went on I started to feel a little better. During the evening I hung out with Bill and Trixy, and then we hung out in our room. What a way to spend New Years Eve…in bed.
Kim went out to hang with people, but since I wasn’t feeling well I decided to say back and get better.
I got to welcome in my New Year talking to my family, which was amazing! I got to say hello to everyone and talk with them, so there couldn’t have been any better way for me to spend my New Years Eve than with my family! Thank you guys for making time to talk to me! I love you all very much and I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Happy Happy! Bonne annee! Slept in. Worked on feeling better. Not much happen today besides me sleeping in and taking the day easy. I hope you all have a good New Years! I wish all of the best to you in this New Year and may you all be blessed!
Too bad I spent my New Years being sick, that is unfortunate, but it happens sometimes.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment