Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 101


Sunday, January 15, 2012

This morning we woke up later than planned. I was going to do laundry, but we didn’t have any water. We went and asked Samba about it and come to find out they had shut the water off due to another leak. We grabbed some duct tape and fixed it and turned the water back on. We had water upstairs for about 30 seconds and then we had nothing. So I called down to Mary and Tabby and they had water, so I went and showered down there. There was very little pressure, however there was water. As soon as I got soap in my hair there was no more water. Mary went to check it out and I tried using the faucet. The water came back enough to get the shampoo out of my hair. I then but conditioner in my hair and started washing my body, but again the water disappeared. There was enough for me to wash my hair out under the faucet, definitely not the ideal way to take a shower.
We then left for Limbe when everyone arrived. We went to Limbe to grab some lunch at Arne’s. We had a Mediterranean pizza and sandwich. I also enjoyed an iced coffee. It was a very relaxing day.
When we returned home from Limbe, I hung out in my hammock for a little bit until I got too warm. As I was sitting on my bed relaxing, I heard Jordan (the dog) come up to our room, but I didn’t hear Bill so I went out there. Bill was coming right behind Jordan and wanted to see if we wanted to go for a walk. I went with them and it was very nice to get some “fresh” air.
When Mary and Tabby returned we hung out, and watched a movie together with everyone. After the movie, it was late so we decided to call it a day. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment