Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 102


Monday, January 16, 2012

Today was just one of those days. Everything was awful. This morning was very boring for me and I felt like I wasn’t needed. I saw maybe one patient, I can’t remember, all I remember it was a rough morning. Around lunchtime everyone left to give blood, however I decided not to because last time I checked I was slightly anemic and Andrea needed my help to set up the tofu demonstration.
I didn’t go back to the clinic because it had slowed down and I was helping Andrea set up. We went to grind the beans and then set everything up. We also started making it before people came.
The tofu demonstration turned out really well, there were about 25 people that showed up and I think it went very well. After it was finished everyone tried it and then we started cleaning up. We visited with the French people and had a nice chat. After that we went down to Bill’s place and made some dinner and hung out. After dinner we went up and hung out. Then called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment