Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 94 - Midnight snack!


Sabbath, January 7, 2012

Happy Sabbath! Well I wasn’t really in the mood to go to church today so I woke up a little later than normal, but I had already decided I was going to go to church before I even got out of bed. Got ready for church and decided to head up to the church around the time it started, 9:30. Sarah and I taxied up to the church because I am still in the process of healing and we were running late anyways.
When we got to church there was another white man sitting in church, but none of us knew who she was. So after church we decided to talk with her. She was from Costa Rica, working for Outreach. She sold everything she had to come here, wow; God definitely works in interesting, but amazing ways!
We visited with her over lunch and until about 5. It was very nice visiting with her and learning more about her, she’s a very sweet girl. I went up to the room hung out, relaxed and took it easy. Today was a very relaxing Sabbath. Hope you all enjoyed your Sabbath as well.
At about 1 in the morning right before I was about to head to bed I got on facebook and I saw that Mary had posted on my wall. She said that she had something hot and yummy for us. So we let them in, they had made puff puff. So we had a late night snack of puff puff before we went to bed. What a way to end the day! Haha! Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment