Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 1

Wow, it has been quite the week, brother is now married and I am finally on my way to Africa. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it will be one to remember. Me leaving for Africa almost seems unreal, its actually happening! I am excited, yet nervous and sad to leave my family and friends.

I left today from Walla Walla airport and I am now sitting in Seattle thinking about how much I already miss my parents and my best friend, along with all of my coworkers! You have all been a blessing to me! I am excited about the opportunity that God has put before me, it is going to be an amazing experience! I thank all of my friends and family for your support and prayers in making this happen. I can't wait to tell you all about my experience, I hope you all look forward to reading my blog. Enjoy! Miss you all!

 My handsome brother and his beautiful new wife Jamie


My amazing parents who I had a very hard saying good-bye to, I miss you both very much and Love you! Many tears were shed when giving our last hugs for the next 6 months, you both are great parents!

My best friend Lizzy, who I also had a hard time saying good-bye to, I miss you and love you as well!

1 comment: