Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 2

Well, here I sit in Washington DC drinking coffee before I leave the USA. It has been a long day that's for sure, boarded the plan for Atlanta last night around 11, extremely stressed because we took off a half hour later than planned which put me with 30 minutes in between flights. The plane was packed so I had to put my bag in the very back, super stressed I wasn't going to make it to my next flight. To make a long story short, I booked it to my flight running the whole way because we landed in terminal A and the next flight left from terminal E! I made it to my flight and met Sarah who was already on the plane, I also met a really nice lady who is going on a mission trip to Ethiopia, had a nice visit with her which made the flight go by much faster.
This will be my last time on the internet before leaving the country, so as soon as I get some internet in Africa I will be sure to let you know how the rest goes...I'm hoping all goes well and that my bags make if from that short layover! Yikes! Peace out USA! I'm gonna miss it, but it's going to be an amazing 6 months...this is just the beginning :)
Looks like we've had a long night huh!? ;) Our last picture in the good ol' USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment