Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 18


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Got to sleep in today so that was super nice, that’s one thing I love about Sundays. After lying in bed and being on my computer, I decided to go take a warm shower, and I have to say it was AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG! As I was walking out of the shower (across the hall) I heard the outside door open…come to find out it was Prosper coming to work…it was super awkward let me tell you. I was in my bra and short shorts and when he saw me he started talking to me, I got a little hung up with my words, then just ran to my room, I didn’t know what to do! After my shower I wasn’t planning on doing much but just hanging out. But sooner than later, Bill and Trixy called up to our room and asked if we wanted to go get spaghetti omelets…of course I do! So we all went and got spaghetti omelets and boy were they good! After we ate all of us girls decided to go to Muea market. We walked around the market, got some onions, groundnuts (peanuts), and some other things for making pasta and tea. Trixy took us to market so that was super nice!
This is where our dishes were washed at the spaghetti omelet place!

All of ur girls sitting on 3 stools while Bill took the picture for us while waiting for our omelets!



The 3 pictures above are of the Muea Market every Sunday about 3 miles away from the Clinic.
When we got back we hung out and then Mary and Tabby and I went down the street to get some ice cream. They also got some oatmeal and some baking powder. When then came back. When we got back we roasted so ground nuts and put some sugar on them, man were they good! We then went and hung out with Bill and Trixy and the two new interns, we ate some frozen bananas and watched Foyles War, after about an hour I got tired and it wasn’t close to being done so I decided to go up to the room and call it a night.

 These our are delicious groundnuts that disappear as fast as they come off of the roasting pan! They are super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment