Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 4


Well today we slept in until 12:00, what a day!? Once we woke up, we went down to Mary and Tabbys to eat some lunch because we don’t have a stove quite yet; we had rice and potatoes, it was pretty good.  We then went for a nice walk around town, but it was really quite quiet because it was Election Day so everything around town was closed. This is the quietest day in 7 years. We then got back and went for another walk to the tea fields, wow, it was an absolutely amazing view! On our way back we meet this girl named Elizabeth and she gave us a huge bag of bananas, it was so sweet of her! We saw some pretty amazing things on our walk to and from the tea fields. Being in Buea has been so neat so far; I’m enjoying myself, however I miss my family.
 This is the beautiful view from the tea fields!


 This is Elizabeth, Mary and Tabby with the bananas that were given to us by Elizabeth, what a sweetheart. Even though they really have now money some people are such giving people! Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i wish i could sleep until twelve! want to give me some of your ZZZZ's since I haven't been getting any? lol...it's so green over there! that's awesome! and I'm glad that the person who gave you the bananas has the same name as me...maybe all Elizabeth's are just that nice ;) haha just kidding. miss you!

    ReplyDelete