Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 27


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Well today was busy yet slow at the same time! All three of the doctors were not feeling well today, however Nadia was least sick, so she came and was the doctor for the day. It was super hard because most of the people that came were either wanting an echo or they were follow ups with Trixy. We got most of them done, but we asked some of them to come back tomorrow in order to see Trixy who they originally saw. This morning we did quite a few antenatal checks, so that was super fun for me because I got to measure how far along she was and I got to find the pulse of the baby and figure out how fast the heart was beating. I love doing that, it’s really exciting for me!
Today we went and got a bite to eat at the spaghetti omelet place, I am becoming a regular there, he practically knows what I want now! After we ate, I went with Bill to the transportation office because I wanted to know where the post office was. We stopped by the post office, he explained to me how everything was done then we headed back to the clinic. Very few people came to the clinic this afternoon, so we went to Bill and Trixy’s and hung out for a bit and visited. I then went up and took a nap.
After my nap we went to market to get some groceries for supper and this week. We then came back and Nadia and Monica made us some dinner. Before dinner I took some time to write a few letters, then I headed down for dinner at Bill and Trixy’s. We had rice, beans, and sautéed potatoes. Supper was delicious! After supper, I did the dishes and then we watched an episode of Castle. It was then time for me to call it a night so I came up to the room, updated my blog and now I am headed to bed! Goodnight everyone! Miss you and love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment