Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 35


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today I worked in the pharmacy in the morning because Te Claire had to go to the bank of some sort like that. It was slightly stressful because it was only me and I was also being the cashier along with trying to find where all of the drugs were located. It was rough; thankfully Trixy helped me the first little bit, then Te Claire finally showed up! After that I still helped her out until we went and made falari with Helen!
We made falari with Helen and it took a little over and hour. After we made it we poured it into bottles and put it in the refrigerator.  Once we finished that we ate some groundnuts and headed back to the clinic. When we got back to the clinic Trixy was busy with patients, so I went in and got in on a few. We saw a few patients with her. She then told us to go and do the injection on this one couple. Mary did the first one on the lady who was a nurse herself, and she was such a sweetheart. Then when I went to give her husband the injection he was super nervous so Te Claire who is an accountant came over and gave him the injection herself. So I didn’t get to unfortunately, but oh well!
After clinic today Mary and Tabby were making some popcorn so we took it up to the little boys that Tabby tutors and we all enjoyed a bowl of popcorn, it was super good! Then after that I went back to the room and hung out, ate some potatoes and then just relaxed. We then went down to Bill and Trixy’s for a bit then called it a night. Nothing too exciting happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment