Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 29


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well the past few days have really seemed to blend together for me, but they have went really well. I can’t recall everything we saw today, but I know I helped take a few measurements on the pregnant lady and found the top of the baby. I also measured the heart rate of the baby once again. I personally fell like I am getting much better at this. The morning felt kinda slow. We had a patient return, whose knee was super inflamed, and we had already drained fluids out of it, but today it looked much better. Monica went over the knee and how to exam it. It was super interesting and I definitely learned a lot about knees, and what a normal knee should feel like. I then wrapped the guys knee and he went on his way to return next week for another check up.
We then went back to Bill and Trixy’s and made some lunch, we had eggs with veggies, and it was super good. After we ate we made some coffee, which I thoroughly enjoyed. We then just hung out because there were not very many patients to be seen this afternoon. I didn’t go back to the clinic because I got sucked into looking at pictures. After pictures we went to get some flour for supper, but we also went to the bank and to the bakery and got a ton of food. When we go back Trixy had already made the bread dough for dinner.
We had a little bible study, and then when we went back down we made some pizzas on the stove. The pizzas were gone in a heartbeat and they were super good! After pizza we played a couple rounds of apples to apples then I went back up. Before bed I watched Grey’s Anatomy and then fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment