Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 28


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today was a good day. We got up went to work, had worship together. Trixy and Monica are back, however, Nadia wasn’t there today. Everyone is feeling better, so that is good, but I’m starting to feel a bit sick.
Today we got to do a couple echos and I learned so much. I am now starting to recognize what the echo is showing and what it is. Trixy called me in to feel where the baby’s head was on one of the patients that was at term pregnancy. I found the head, it was at the top of the belly, and the baby was breeched. In this case, we suggest that they get a c-section, however, they can choose. Anyways I thought this was a super interesting case!
I then got to measure the heart rate of the baby on a few patients as well, I love that part, being able to see the patients face light up when then can hear the baby’s heart beating is super rewarding to me and I love it! We then saw a few more patients, which I don’t really remember because I am writing this a few days later than normal.
We then came back to the house and hung out for a little bit, then we went with Bill to pick up the others from the mountain, and then we stopped by the post office…J after that we came back to the clinic. I took a little nap then headed out to Jays Grill. I had potato cakes tonight and they were so good. Since Spencer and Walters didn’t order anything I gave half of mine to them. We then went and go some ice cream. After that we came back and headed to bed.
 My enjoyable potato cakes, but my favorite part were the vegetables on the side! Super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment