Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 41


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today was a bit slower than usual. After worship today we had a few patients and then it slowed down a bit. The girls were still sleeping because they got down from the mountain late last night. They were super tired and sore so they didn’t come to work today. Mary got the day off today because she worked in the hospital last night. I did a few histories on patients along with physicals. We saw lots of patients with malaria, one that had H. pylori. I believe we did an echo or two. I wanted to go to the post office, but I didn’t get time to because it is market today.
So after work today we went to market and got tons of things to eat/make. We also got all of our essentials that we needed. Today I even got some strawberry jam and I am super excited about it! After market we relaxed and then decided to go to dinner and get some fried rice.
 The fried rice we got this evening was so delicious! Going out to eat always takes a long time, but it is super cheap, I got a huge plate of rice for 500 francs. When we got back from dinner I decided to call it a night, so I headed to bed.

 My 60 cent scarf, I'm pretty proud of it, just saying! haha

 My plate of empty fried rice (although I found one piece of meat) for only 500 francs, it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment