Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 37


Friday, November 11, 2011

Today started out really well. We had worship, then after worship Leah gave me the IV injection for the little girl. I missed the first vein, but I got it on the second try. I felt pretty bad!
After the injection I went and joined the doctors in the consultation room. It was so busy today! We saw several people with malaria and another with H. pylori, and another with hemorrhoids. It was a pretty good day…until I found out that everyone had received a package except for me and then my day just went down hill from there. It’s been one of those days.
Anyways, we did 3 echos today and then after work, the student doctor gave us a presentation on the urinary system and I gave a presentation on tanner’s stages, which just added to my already rough day.
After clinic, I went and ate lunch then we went around town for a while. Then by the time we got back it was time to start dinner, so we made some spaghetti and garlic bread and potatoes. It was very good. Then after dinner we ate some bananas, and mints (American ones) and watched a movie. Then I wrote in my blog and decided to call it a night, because it has been one of those days! Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment