Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 53


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Well today I woke up earlier than usual and I went and played soccer with everyone. It was so much fun, even though I’m not good at all, it was still a good time.
After soccer I decided our room needed to be cleaned, so I took my bags out moved my bed and thoroughly cleaned everything by myself. I even cleaned the toilet and the bathroom (mom you should be impressed ;)).
I then went down to Bill and Trixy’s place to set up the Christmas tree, it was a ton of fun, but it really made me miss home! After the tree trimming party, we visited and hung out and then I headed back up to the room.
I worked on a few things and then the power went out. Went down to Mary and Tabby’s place, ate some popcorn and then finally the power came back on.
I then talked to my parents and watched a Christmas movie and decided to call it a night. Goodnight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment