Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 52


Sabbath, November 26, 2011

Happy Sabbath! Went to church this morning, nothing to exciting, sat with the little kids which was a terrible idea because there are no fans, so by the time church was over, I was sweating like crazy. I missed most of what happen because I kept drifting in and out of sleep. We feed the guests today, not sure how much they liked our food, but that’s alright.
When we got back, we ate with Bill and Trixy, well Sarah and I did because Tabby and Mary were still up at the church. After we ate leftovers, we hung out and visited with Bill, I fell asleep, but everyone else was busy talking. We then went back up to the room, and I just drew. Made some amazing coffee with my new French press and then we made some dinner.
For dinner we had potatoes, popcorn, papaya and brownies. It was quite good. After dinner we visited for a long time about relationships, which is always interesting, we then watched X-men, and I did some more drawing. After the movie, I called it a night and went to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment