Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 33

Monday, November 7, 2011

Today I got another cup of coffee because one of the interns was nice enough to give me a Starbucks instant coffee! It was super good let me tell you! This morning we were kind of busy. I helped all of the doctors out today. We saw many people with rashes, two of the rashes I was able to identify. We had one man with herpes zoster and then a pregnant woman with varicella, what are the chances, but then again we had about 6 patients today that had some sort of skin rash.
The guy with the inflamed knee came in today and we tried to remove more fluid, but when we tried to remove it, we didn’t have much luck, nothing came out. Poor guy, it looked extremely painful!
So today after lunch and eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I got to do my first IM injection that was so exciting for me! It felt so good to do it! I was going to do another one, but the guy really didn’t like shots and he already had some mental problems, so I just let Christiane do it.
Monica went and got her hair braided today. And Nadia and I walked up to Clerk’s quarters to get some things at the bakery. We decided to take a taxi back however! When we got back we went and hung out with Tabby and the kids she was tutoring. After that Nadia and I made some dinner, we had spaghetti and garlic bread and it was all so delicious. Then for dessert I had a banana with peanut butter on it. It was delicious! Then after dinner, we watched a movie, although I didn’t really watch too much. Then after the movie, I decided to call it a night, blogged, skyped and now its time to head to bed. Goodnight.
The beautiful sunset this evening!

 Spaghetti and garlic bread, it was very good, our sauce turns out different every time!




 The last four pictures are actually from Friday evening, I don't think they were uploaded, but this plate of whatever it was...lets just say it was amazing!

1 comment: