Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 54


Monday, November 28, 2011

Today there were quite a few patients at worship waiting to be seen. Most of them come in with the same complaints, but there are also some that are different.  It was interesting today we saw a little girl who was mentally challenged, she was 4 year old, but acted around the age of a 2 year old and still couldn’t speak. Her mom thought that maybe her tongue was tied, but that wasn’t the case. The mom told us that she was a triple, and that other doctors had told her the other babies may had been pushing on her and she didn’t develop correctly. That would be so hard, she was an adorable girl I must say so myself though!
We went and got some spaghetti omelets and then when I got back to the clinic we had a patient with severe malaria, she was so out of it. We also saw the cutiest little boy. Trixy was asking him questions about his symptoms and he kept saying yes, so she asked if his name was Moses just to check, and he did say no! Anyways he was super cute, and a sweet little kid! We had a rough morning with kids kicking and screaming and crying, so it’s always nice to have those who are good!
After work, we ran up to the post office and then came back and visited with Janelle Walikonis and her family, they were such nice people! We went for a nice walk and then got ready for dinner. We decided to go out to eat. For once it was super quick, but they ran out of food, it all worked out though! And the Walikonis were super sweet and treated us to dinner!
We then went to Lina’s for ice cream. I got asked by some random guy to take a picture with him, I didn’t know what to say so I did, probably not my best choice, but I learned from my lesson. Anyways, besides that I had a wonderful evening visiting with everyone and relaxing. Lina’s was closing and so we decided to head home. Got ready for bed, wrote in my blog and then called it a night! 
 We had dinner here and it was actually super good! I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment